Friday 16 July 2010

September.

The month dreaded by many in my age group, the end of the blessings known as the six week’ holidays and back to school. Some quite like getting back into that flow. I however, am not one of those people. This will be my first year where I dread and look forward to September. Why? Releases. This is the most packed month in memory. I must confess I am an importer so sometimes schedules clash, but really?
Here’s my list of wants. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. New Warhammer 8th edition box set. Pokemon White. Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. Final Fantasy XIV. The list grows every week. Sure, that’s great, but why all in September? I understand to release them all over the summer would be bad marketing, but not even one… it just annoys me a bit how they squeeze a year’s worth of gaming into a month.
Now for my first proper blog post reading that probably makes me seem like a bit of a spoilt prat – but of course, I ain’t getting all of them. I doubt theres time in the month (Especially including the schoolwork. Gah.) But regardless, this has been on my mind and why not rant about it here? ;D
I don’t normally /ever/ ask this, but… spread it out more next time please… and what’s worse, is the waiting time between games. Something like KH I need to understand to appreciate, but over half a years wait seems just hideous. And Pokemon has the same thing, but I don’t care so much for the plot so that’s bearable.
Anyway, that’s another blog post for another time, perhaps. Or not. I apologise for the negative nature, and I’ll try to make my next post more positive. Speaking of which, Toy Story 3. Maybe I’ll do a review, splendid. If somehow I have anyone following me, thanks for reading and do enjoy my next instalment 

No comments:

Post a Comment